A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lunde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lunde
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lunde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lunde, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunde graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lunde has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lunde MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Lunde practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lunde has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Lunde practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.