A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lunde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lunde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lunde, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lunde graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lunde has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lunde MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Lunde practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lunde has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lunde practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.