Dr. Kevin Lunde MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 22nd, 2016
One thing i did not like, the doctor diagnosed me with the door open, did not like that at all, I'm a private person and didnt lime the fact that door was open at the time of diagnosis. overall, the visits went well.

May 24th, 2016
In 2007 I was taken to the ER about 11:30 p.m. spitting up a bunch of blood, actually lost two pints. I did not know Dr Lunde at the time but had his business card from a visit to his office (he was in surgery). The ER doctor called Dr Lunde at 2 in the morning and he was there. The next morning it was determined I had cancer at the base of my tongue, later determined to be stage 4. Between Dr Lunde, Dr Engleman (radiation) and Dr Gupta (chemo) they saved my life. What else can I say?

May 20th, 2012
hearing loss
dr lunde was great...his staff was very caring and he was very gentle...my hearing is greatly improved.

April 11th, 2012
Most uncaring doctor we have ever experienced.
My husband was taken to the emergency room two times in 24 hours for excessive nose bleeds (bleeding from the eyes, nose and mouth). Dr. Lunde was the ENT on call and never came to see him. Then when we were told we needed to see Dr. Lunde the next day (Friday) to take out the balloon that had been inserted in my husbands nose (needed to be removed to not die from toxic shock), his office refused to see him until the next Tuesday. They said he had the medicine he needed to not worry about toxic shock. That was five days away! The head of the ER had to get on the phone with the nurse and then the Dr. to force them to see us. Dr. Lunde could not be bothered to come less than 1 block to see us at the hospital and then didn't even want to see us the next day at his office. We told them we would wait as long as we needed to see him at the ER. But the hospital staff told us, he was not going to come. So we went home, and then less than one hour later, my husband was bleeding again from the eyes, nose and mouth, the balloon had quit working. So we left for what was our third ER visit in about 30 hours. When we arrived at the other hospital, they took one look at him and starting booking an operating room before we even saw a doctor. The ENT on call was there within 45 minutes, had the OR booked and we were on our way to recovery. Dr. Lunde and his staff is the worse I have every come into contact with, or not in contact with. We would not walk across the street to see him if we were dying. But then again, he proved he wouldn't walk across the street to save us!

November 9th, 2011
Dr Lunde was the oncall doctor after I had surgery. When I called with a problem he was downright cruel to me! Worst bedside manner and most uncaring person ever. I ended up at Carenow where they instantly saw me' and took great care of me. I have reported Dr Lunde heartless and cruel treatment to the hospital, my ENT and my daughter's pediatrician. Please stay away from this doctor and beg that he is not "on call" after you have surgery.

October 7th, 2010
face lift
extremely professional and gentle..I am thrilled with my results.I highly recommend him.His staff treated me with extreme courtesy and proffesionalism.

May 11th, 2009
I am a second time visitor to Doctor