A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lutsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lutsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Feldman Lutsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Lutsky practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lutsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lutsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons and Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.