A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lutsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lutsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Feldman Lutsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Lutsky practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lutsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lutsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.