A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lutsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lutsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lutsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Feldman Lutsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Lutsky practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lutsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lutsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons and Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.