Dr. Kevin Lutsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 29th, 2016
I saw Dr Lutzky where he used to work. He was pompous and demeaning. Incredibly arrogant and treated me like crap. He is lucky he didn't get punched

October 28th, 2015
Amazed.
I was in a desperate situation when I first met Dr. Lutsky. I had broken my elbow off of my arm and had been told I needed surgery in the ER. I was scared and suffering tremendously. I was forced to put my trust and faith in someone I had never met before, yet Dr. Lutsky made it easy to put my faith and trust in him. He made an otherwise horrific experience into a pleasant one--as pleasant as the situation allowed, at least. His level of expertise, kindness, patience, understanding, and professionalism made the whole process easier to go through and to overcome, all the way from the very first appointment, through surgery, and through several follow up visits. He is always available, he is always genuine, and he is always trustworthy. It is not enough to say I am thankful; I am honored to have been his patient.