A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Lutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Lutz, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Lutz, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutz graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lutz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Presbyterian/St Lukes's Medical Center
- Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Thomas Lutz FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Lutz practice?
- Dr. Kevin Lutz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Lutz practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.