A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Doyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Doyle, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Doyle, FAAOA, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doyle graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doyle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Doyle FAAOA, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Doyle practice?
- Dr. Kevin Doyle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Doyle practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Wake Forest, NC and Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Otolaryngologists.