3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Dr Fleminf the Best of the Best show details Dr Fleminf the Best of the Best
Aug 9th, 2011

Dr.Fleming has always been the best of the best, in helping me and my family since taking over Dr. Nardi's practice. He has always been there when we needed him. He has never disappointed us in any way. He is a very professional and knowledgeable Doctor. We will still be his patients if and when he comes back.Gino & Antonietta Antonelli and Family

lost his license show details lost his license
Oct 12th, 2010

Betrayed all patients when he lost his license

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by A. Biddle on Jul 13th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Fleming for over 30 years. He has always gone out of his way to help me and my family whenever we were sick, giving us samples when he had them to help us not have to pay for prescriptions. He once gave me medicine on a Christmas day when I had a terrible earache. Not many people would do that if they didn't care.

Disappointed.... show details Disappointed....
May 18th, 2010

After going to this doctor for over 20 years - I knew he wasn't a great doctor but he usually listened... now he's always in a hurry, conducts the whole visit with an Indian accent, has a rude secretary who does things her way, no matter what he says, he doesn't call pharmacy when he says he will, even after reminder calls and calls from the pharmacist. Secretary will hold phone conversations with pharmacies and other office regarding private patient information right in front of people sitting in waiting room. We get to hear other's complaints, medications, etc.

Lora show details Lora
by Anonymous on May 18th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Conducted appointment with Indian accent. Secretary was rude and abrupt. Difficult to get a person on phone to make appointment. Had to wait very l ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com