Dr. Kevin Fleming MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Haddon Heights, NJ

3.2

May 6th, 2015
He was a doctor you could talk to and he listened. I stand behind Dr. Fleming 100% he was the best of the best.

July 13th, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Fleming for over 30 years. He has always gone out of his way to help me and my family whenever we were sick, giving us samples when he had them to help us not have to pay for prescriptions. He once gave me medicine on a Christmas day when I had a terrible earache. Not many people would do that if they didn't care.

May 18th, 2010
Disappointed....
After going to this doctor for over 20 years - I knew he wasn't a great doctor but he usually listened... now he's always in a hurry, conducts the whole visit with an Indian accent, has a rude secretary who does things her way, no matter what he says, he doesn't call pharmacy when he says he will, even after reminder calls and calls from the pharmacist. Secretary will hold phone conversations with pharmacies and other office regarding private patient information right in front of people sitting in waiting room. We get to hear other's complaints, medications, etc.

May 18th, 2010
Lora
Conducted appointment with Indian accent. Secretary was rude and abrupt. Difficult to get a person on phone to make appointment. Had to wait very l ...