Dr. Kevin Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Harris?

September 6th, 2017

Great doctor

Excellent knowledge and skills. Great listener and allows me to have input into treatment plans.

October 6th, 2016

Excellent and Patient Doctor

Dr. Harris was referred to me after surgery at the Minneapolis Heart Institute at Abbott Northwestern. He was very patient and willing to be your partner in your health care plan, adapted to the style of answers for both me and my spouse. Allowed us to complete testing early to ease nerves. A modern attitude for our times and a kind man. Would highly recommend. His staff refers to him as the best when it comes to valves, they also admire him which is the highest praise.

May 5th, 2013

My wife and I met with Dr. Harris for the first time recently. The primary purpose of the meeting was to get information which would help me determine when it was time for me to have heart surgery for a new valve. Dr. Harris was on time and met us with a friendly and welcoming attitude. We discussed our purpose for the meeting, and he responded with relevant information, directed to my situation, some of it based on his reading of information I had provided. He was not at all condescending in his manner, but spoke to us in a direct and clear way. We had two pages of questions, all of which he answered. While Dr. Harris was professional, he showed his sense of humor on occasion. By the end of the meeting we had made a decision, and the doctor helped us with the next steps. Our meeting exceeded our expectations, and I cannot think of anything else Dr. Harris could have done to make our experience any better. We recommend him highly.

August 12th, 2011

Not a good communicator

He doesn't tell enough details about heart condition and treatment options. I have to read it on the report myself. He is too busy and you are just a number. Going to someone that will pay more attention to details and communicate!