A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Hoddinott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Hoddinott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoddinott graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoddinott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Murcell Hoddinott MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Hoddinott practice?
- Dr. Kevin Hoddinott has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Hoddinott practices Vascular Surgery near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Ocala Surgeons.