Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Johnson
Dr. Kevin Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with another office in Bellevue, WA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center Cherry Hill, Valley Medical Center and Virginia Mason Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
Dr. Robert Bjurstrom
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bellevue, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bellevue, WA 0 mi18
Dr. Joel Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bellevue, WA 0 mi11