Internists

1135 116th Ave NE
Ste 640
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-646-4700
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 5th, 2012

I love the entire staff at ORH! Everyone is so friendly, professional, and address all questions at any time.

|  Good Fertility Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

Really enjoyed meeting for my initial consultation with Dr. Johnson. He really put me at ease, and made me feel hopeful for the future.

|  Awesome Fertility Clinic!!  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

Everyone at the Bellevue office is outstanding! The MAs are all great but Jessie is amazing. I appreciate everyone's ability to put me at ease, and my husband and I always appreciate that we are treated as people and not just the next chart on the wall. Dr. Johnson and Jo are both informative and encouraging and i will reccomend ORH for life!

|  Great Fertility Clinic!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

My fiance and I have learned so much from our consultations. We are very well informed of all testing and procedures and every staff member has been so helpful in answering any questions that we have. I am very comfortable and feel safe here at Overlake. Everyone has been extremely helpful and understanding and so patient. The front desk seems very organized. They are great, especially Sammi. She has helped me with a lot of insurance questions and costs and is still very patient and willing to help!

|  Great Doctor, Great Clinic!!  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Our first IVF cycle was successful however the pregnancy was not healthy. The staff was wonderful towards us during that time. It really helped and is one of the main reasons why we have chosen to come back for another cycle. They made us feel important and it's the personal touches that count! I don't think there is a negative thing that I could say. The staff really helped us during a very stressful time. Allen really put his efforts in helping my husband. He was always available and even after our loss, sent us his condolences. It was a very nice gesture! My only complaint....the rooms are cold! Otherwise the office is beautiful! The organization & flow from start to end really worked for us. It helped to have a calendar as well as the support. There is no single person that I can pick out. ORH truly has a family/team working with the patient's best interests at heart!

|  Excellent service!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

We initially started to go to ORH to see if a tubal ligation reversal was a viable option. It was decided that it would not be. We began to look into IVF but were unable to make the finances work from out end. However Dr. Johnson began to treat the Endometriosis I had been recently diagnosed with. My pain level was high and I was unable to work because of it. When conventional treatment wasn't working Dr Johnson tried a new little known treatment. That was in 2005, I remain pain free as of this writing in 2010. Thanks to Dr. Johnson's knowledge and caring my quality of life is great and I am able to do the things I love. He was also very personable, caring and helpful. Unfortunately I no longer live in the Seattle area, but Dr. Johnson is willing to continue my treatment if no one in my new area is comfortable. Everybody I dealt with in the office was just as caring and kind. I highly recommend them

|  Home away from home  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

I am sure like most couples, we never dreamed we would struggle with infertility. When we were first referred to Overlake Reproductive Health, It was the last place in the world I wanted to go. I was heartbroken that we were not able to get pregnant on our own and I font know anyone who wants to have to go to a fertility clinic. But from the moment we walked in the door, we know we were someplace special. How special, though, we had yet to discover. We could tell right away that we were in good knowledgeable, professional hands. However, we had no idea how caring, sincere, gentle, and friendly all the staff would be. Soon, ORH became our home away from home and in an odd way I looked forward to my weekly (and sometimes daily!) visits. I was provided such a great sense of security and support by the entire team from the moment I checked in at the front desk with Sammy, and Sheila, to the numerous blood draws with Jenny and Aimee, to the long budget talks with Mary, to the many ultrasounds with Jo, to the behind the scenes work of Carrie and Shaun, and finally throughout the IVF process with Dr. Rehman and Dr. Johnson. ORH went from a place we hoped to never have to visit to a place that we found difficult to say goodbye to. Although, of course, we were happy to be leaving having achieved what we set out for in the first place the start of our growing family.

|  They make this whole stressful process easier  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Johnson, Jo, and Amy! Everyone there is great and I know it is their job but the care that these people put into each and every person is commendable! They make this whole stressful process so much easier and so much more comfortable.

|  Kevin Johnson is businessman & not a doctor  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2010

he is only after money. Charges atleast 4 times more than any other doctor. You can get same treatment from other doctors in the area at 1/4th cost. Even if you have insurance, you are gone coz he has set weird agreements with insurance providers.

Jul 16th, 2010

|  only after money  |  show details
by scjp on Jun 14th, 2010

the doc & his staff is only after money - nothing else matters

Feb 19th, 2010

Sending out outstanding balances after 2 years because you guys couldn't resolve it between insurances!!! PLUS letting us know in the letter that if the balance is not paid within 30 days it goes to the collectors office!!! Obviously, Dr. just want to get money FAST FAST FAST!!!

Dec 30th, 2009

Dr. Johnson, Jo Gray and the entire staff at ORH gave my husband and me the support, knowledge and individualized care with resulted in a successful IVF cycle. Dr. Johnson and Jo gave us hope without promises, and because of tremendous dedication to our dream we have a beautiful three-month old daughter. I have and continue to recommend ORH to those in our situation.

|  Great!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2009

He is easily the best doctor for infertility treatment in bellevue!