Learn more about Dr. Kevin Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Kelly, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 41 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Colon Cancer
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Kelly MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Kevin Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Kelly practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Franklin, KY.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Pediatricians.