Dr. Kevin Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kelly?

June 1st, 2017

takes the time to listen to his patients, prevention is The goal. Sincere and caring. Love and respect this doctor.

November 18th, 2016

Best doctor in Bowling Green/Franklin area!

Dr. Kelly is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have ever seen. In fact, he might be the most caring and thorough doctor I have ever seen. He genuinely seems to be a caring and helpful man. He wants to figure out what's wrong and get you on your path to wellness. I have been chronically ill for seven years. He diagnosed me a year or two ago when I switched to him. My other doctor was awful and Dr. Kelly truly probably saved my life. If you need a doctor to get you back on the path to wellness, who won't just give you medicine, go to this man! If you're sick once in a while, he won't just give you antibiotics. He is a man dedicated to true wellness. He is truly my favorite doctor and has helped me through so much. Thank you Dr. Kelly!

March 28th, 2016

Dr. Kelly is awesome. Never seems rushed. Always takes lots of time with me. Very considerate.

March 15th, 2016

Dr. Kelly is very nice. I was referred to him by my daughter. She liked his approach of finding the source of the problem and not just treating the symptoms.

March 14th, 2016

Simply Amazing!

Dr. Kelly is an amazing doctor who has always shown genuine concern and care for our daughter. He takes time to explain everything and is in no rush to leave. He is by far, the best choice we could ever had made for a pediatrician. His staff also show great care for us and our daughter while communicating with us ever step of the way and returning calls almost immediately. We are so grateful for Dr. Kelly and all of his staff.

March 13th, 2016

Wonderful physician and office. I love them.

March 10th, 2016

Excellent Health Care Provider

Dr. Kelly and his staff are always friendly and efficient. The wait time is never too long. Dr. Kelly listens attentively and provides excellent care. He truly cares about his patients and I am so fortunate to have found his practice. I have been a patient now for a year and highly recommend the Glasser Clinic.

March 5th, 2016

Dr Kelly seems to really want to get to the bottom of things and help me improve my health.

January 29th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Kelly and The Glasser Clinic, professional in every way.

January 25th, 2016

Dr. Kevin Kelly is always courteous and timely with each appointment. If something needs to be treated beyond his office, he and his staff makes appointments for me as soon as possible. He follows up as soon as results are available to get a plan. He is straight forward on changes that would help prevent future health issues.

January 21st, 2016

We are blessed(and lucky!!!) to have Dr. Kevin Kelly in Bowling Green,Ky He strives to treat the ROOT of your medical issues as opposed to handing out medications to treat symptoms. However,he will prescribe meds when he deems it necessary; he believes life style is critical for good health!!

January 21st, 2016

Dr. Kelly and the entire staff at the Glasser Clinic are excellent! Everyone seems happy to have you as their guest in the office. Dr. Kelly is very up-to-date on the latest medical research, including staying current on information that most of the medical community seems to have missed. Dr. Kelly takes the time to diagnose the problem's root cause rather than medicate the symptoms. It is rare to find a medical practice so committed to healing.