Dr. Kevin Obrien Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Obrien?

June 21st, 2016

Mastopexy

Dr. O'Brien did a wonderful job on my mastopexy. He, along with office and hospital staff, truly took good care of me. I am very happy with the results and would recommend this procedure and the surgeon to candidates.

July 1st, 2015

I love Dr O'Brien. He makes me feel very comfortable with the choices I'm making

February 4th, 2012

An honest "thank you" and review!

I wish to say Thank You to Dr. O.Brien for helping me to enjoy this part of my life. In my opinion from my experience, Dr. O'Brien is the best plastic surgeon a patient could ask for. I had a breast reduction and breast tissue excision surgery. He is current in his practice, exceptional in his persona, treats you like you are his only patient and will exceed your expectation in service. His office staff is welcoming, patient and supportive. I highly recommend Dr. O'Brien to anyone who seeks help with any physical need when it comes to surgery. I will forever be grateful to him for allowing me to live the rest of my life with joy and confidence. When I came to him, he told me how pretty my smile was but little did he know I was ashamed of my appearance and had tears in my heart. After two surgeries, I am the happiest woman on earth! I love to take pictures and my body is no longer in pain and is now in perfect proportion. I honestly give Dr. Kevin O'Brien a rating of 5 stars!!!

October 14th, 2011

Quality of Service

I was very pleased with the results. Excellent doctor.

August 4th, 2010

Very Pleased!

Dr. O'Brien has a wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel so comfortable when I consulted about breast augmentation. Took plenty of time with me. There is never a wait time in his office. Post-op follow-up appointments are VERY fast. I kind of felt rushed out of there during those. But I am VERY happy with this doctor and my results. I have recommended many friends to him!

February 24th, 2017