A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Quinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Montgomery Cnty Memorial Hosp, Red Oak, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Mills Quinn MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Kevin Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Quinn practices Internal Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Internists.