Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rankin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rankin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rankin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rankin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Mark Rankin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Rankin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rankin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rankin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.