A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Rankin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Rankin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rankin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Mark Rankin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Rankin practice?
- Dr. Kevin Rankin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Rankin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.