inactive

Kevin M Vuchinich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
Excellent doctor. He delivered both my kids twenty years ago. Listens well and very compassionate.

July 13th, 2016
Shady
Terrible

November 3rd, 2015
Love this doctor so much!

April 8th, 2015
Dr. V. Is the best OBGYN, I have ever been too

March 8th, 2014
Worth the Wait
Dr V provided the best prenatal care during my recent pregnancy and allowed me a wonderful birth experience in which I felt safe and confident the entire very long and intense delivery . My post partum care has also been great. Dr.V spends lots of times with his patients building trusting personal relationships. He always has an interesting antidote to share. He also provided intelligent, respectful medical care and seems commited to providing each patient with the best care available. His staff is wonderful, they were always available to answer questions, even the silly ones every first time pregnant woman has. Dr. V tends to run late, but his bed side matter and great patient care are well worth the wait. Try to schedule the first appointment of the day or the first one after lunch, they were usually right in time.

October 9th, 2012
A very long wait to see the physician. Made an appointment and was asked to arrive 10 minutes earlier than scheduled time and I did so. I waited over 2 hours to see this physician. Furthermore, while waiting in a patient room, I overheard him on his phone making calls to other physicians. While I understand he may have a busy schedule, he should have a better idea of allotting his time appropriately. I had a lot of questions regarding certain symptoms I have been having and he simply gave me a physiology lecture and didnt answer any of them or offer any treatment/intervetion/diagnosis options. After speaking to me, he made me undress and then I proceeded to wait another 30 minutes while he went and saw another patient. I'm sure patient care 101 teaches physicians to be courteous and aware of how uncomfortable and vulnerable patients already feel by visiting a doctor. Leaving a patient practically naked in a freezing room for over 30 minutes is not only disrespectful but in my opinion completely disrespectful. I would NEVER visit this physician again and never recommend him to anyone. Southern California has plenty of kind, caring and knowledgable OB/Gyns and unfortunately this doctor is not one of them.

March 20th, 2011
positive experience
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Got me an appointment as soon as possible. Dr. Vuchinich was very professional,knowledgeable, yet friendly and comforting. I was quite nervous, but he put me at ease. Has a a wonderful bedside manner, spent alot of time asking questions and explaining reports and diagnosis. I would definitely recommend him.

July 14th, 2008
Excellent doctor
Dr. Vuchinich is very knowledgable and patient. He practises in a very conservative way in order to make sure everything is going all right. His nurses are very nice and friendly. I had my prenatal care in his hand and was very satisfied with his professionism.