Dr. Kevin Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Watson?

April 18th, 2016

I was satisfied with Dr. Watson and have an appointment for him to perform a knee replacement on my other knee.

July 31st, 2015

A Question Mark Hangs Over This Guy?

I am not sure about Watson as a surgeon. He seems to have an eye problem. He gave me a knee replacement and did a remarkable job on one side and the other side is messed up. Either he did not work on it (sawing deteriorated bones down) or cut something down too far. The knee is weak on one side and has collapsed and I took a bad fall, went to emergency room. Watson always told me it was some tendon and blew me off. Went for x-ray because of weakness on that side and he was not able to see the white spot and indent on the knee cap or covering. I had to point it out to him. He then said my knee cap was wearing down. WOW, it's more than that and way, way too soon for a knee cap to wear down. I would not recommend Dr. Kevin Watson to do surgery. Sorry, I have heard other stories about others experiences with him. He's a nice guy and good with academic things, like seminars. I am not sure about his work. You would have to decide. I will not return to his office at all in the future. I would look around for someone with more experience with joint replacements or your surgery. Thanks for listening. Sometimes these physicians work too fast because you are losing blood during the surgery. His nurse left me waiting a couple of times over an hour and they took many patients ahead of me. Don't know why. Don't care for that office. I still do not know what is wrong with the unstable weak side giving way. Maybe an MRI would tell something, if I could get one on the knee.They also put a pin in a nerve during surgery so they can tell where to cut. They should know where to cut. This is called Navigational and helps no one. It will knock out your nerve and cause permanent skin damage you will not recover from. I would go somewhere where they don't stick the pin in. I am being honest and hope this can be used for improvements. I hope it's not too severe. Dr. Watson always wears eyeglasses and it will be noted that he took them off for this picture.

February 11th, 2015

Great Surgeon

Dr. Watson performed a knee revision and also shoulder surgery on me and both were very successful. He also did a hip replacement on my almost 90 year old mother-in-law and she was was able to walk very well in two weeks. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Watson and highly recommend him.

January 16th, 2014

Techman

The best doctor I have ever gone to in 50 years. Takes time to explain the problem and your treatment options in detail and at a level you understand. The office staff is very friendly and courteous. You don't spend hours waiting for assistance. If you have a Orthopedic issue Dr. Watson should be your first call. You won't be disappointed.

October 28th, 2013

Personally, I feel Dr. Watson has know idea of how his staff handle patients when calling his office for any type of assistance. One of the woman answered the phone, at the time I was really in pain after having knee surgery. I requested she have Dr. Watson phone me, I realize he's busy. However, please have him call me later in the day; she says "do you really think he's going to call you"? I couldn't believe it, its been three months since my knee surgery & I feel worse now than ever before . I regret the day, I had orthoscopic knee surgery by Dr. Watson. I should have gotten a 2nd opinion.

June 10th, 2013

knee surgery

in 2010 dr.watson did reconstructive surgery on my left knee . I can tell you he has done a great job , I was able to walk again within 2 months ...and the scar is almost invisible. he's a great doctor

March 27th, 2013

PATIENT WITH KNEE PROBLEMS

Dr. Kevin Watson is a very knowledgeable physician & is willing to spend time explaining any problems you might have. However when calling his office to schedule an appointment be prepared to wait. Usually when I call his office, the phone rings & rings until someone finally answers & put you on hold & forget about you holding. Also the wait time in the reception area is longer than normal.

March 13th, 2013

I am really frustrated with this doctor because I had a swollen knee and when I told him my symptoms, he was ambivalent about what to do. Even though he aspirated my knee and there was blood in it, he did not see that as a warning sign and didn't even send the fluid to be lab-analyzed. Even though my symptoms were pretty severe when I went to see him he was nonchalant about finding out what it could be, even though I had a history of knee pain and told him so. I would not trust this doctor at all.

August 21st, 2017