Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Lanny Lafrance on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Watson performed a knee revision and also shoulder surgery on me and both were very successful. He also did a hip replacement on my almost 90 year old mother-in-law and she was was able to walk very well in two weeks. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Dr. Watson and highly recommend him.

Techman show details Techman
by Jerry A. on Jan 15th, 2014

The best doctor I have ever gone to in 50 years. Takes time to explain the problem and your treatment options in detail and at a level you understand. The office staff is very friendly and courteous. You don't spend hours waiting for assistance. If you have a Orthopedic issue Dr. Watson should be your first call. You won't be disappointed.

by re on Oct 28th, 2013

Personally, I feel Dr. Watson has know idea of how his staff handle patients when calling his office for any type of assistance. One of the woman answered the phone, at the time I was really in pain after having knee surgery. I requested she have Dr. Watson phone me, I realize he's busy. However, please have him call me later in the day; she says "do you really think he's going to call you"? I couldn't believe it, its been three months since my knee surgery & I feel worse now than ever before . I regret the day, I had orthoscopic knee surgery by Dr. Watson. I should have gotten a 2nd opinion.

knee surgery show details knee surgery
by mrs.wmpb on Jun 10th, 2013

in 2010 dr.watson did reconstructive surgery on my left knee . I can tell you he has done a great job , I was able to walk again within 2 months ...and the scar is almost invisible. he's a great doctor

PATIENT WITH KNEE PROBLEMS show details PATIENT WITH KNEE PROBLEMS
Mar 27th, 2013

Dr. Kevin Watson is a very knowledgeable physician & is willing to spend time explaining any problems you might have. However when calling his office to schedule an appointment be prepared to wait. Usually when I call his office, the phone rings & rings until someone finally answers & put you on hold & forget about you holding. Also the wait time in the reception area is longer than normal.

Mar 13th, 2013

I am really frustrated with this doctor because I had a swollen knee and when I told him my symptoms, he was ambivalent about what to do. Even though he aspirated my knee and there was blood in it, he did not see that as a warning sign and didn't even send the fluid to be lab-analyzed. Even though my symptoms were pretty severe when I went to see him he was nonchalant about finding out what it could be, even though I had a history of knee pain and told him so. I would not trust this doctor at all.