A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin MacDonald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. MacDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M MacDonald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Kevin MacDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin MacDonald practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.