A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Madtes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Madtes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madtes graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Madtes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin James Madtes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Madtes practice?
- Dr. Kevin Madtes has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Madtes practices Emergency Medicine near North East, MD.
See North East Emergency Physicians.