Learn more about Dr. Kevin Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Magee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Magee, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Magee has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Magee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Magee practice?
Dr. Kevin Magee practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.