Oct 30th, 2012

Dr. Magee is a wonderful doctor when i found out i was pregnant with twin girls there was complications in the way there was a chance that one would not make it dr. magee hospitalized me and did everything in his power to save baby B. after all his hard work and care i gave birth to two beautiful twin girls they were born very tiny but dr. magee helped bring them into this worldnwith his care and medicine thank you so much dr. magee.

Jun 9th, 2012

I saw Dr. Magee after finding out that our unborn son was measuring small. Every worst case scenario had gone through my mind, and Dr. Magee really put my mind at ease. He has the best bed-side manner and is the reason that our son is here today. I would recommend him to anyone. I drove 2.5 hours to see him.

Allison Cox show details Allison Cox
Nov 10th, 2011

4 years ago, Dr. Magee saved my life when I was admitted to Baylor for hemorrhaging. The three months I was there, I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He was kind and caring and put a lot of my fears to rest. I felt he truly cared about myself and the well being of my unborn son. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone I know.

gestational diabetes patient show details gestational diabetes patient
May 16th, 2011

Excellent Dr. and office staff very friendly!!

Jan 28th, 2010

Even though we lost our babies, we feel like we got really amazing care from Dr. Magee both before and after our loss. He has a great bedside manner... very caring!

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by Dallas Mom-to-Be on Sep 25th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Magee to anyone!He is professional and sincere in everything that he does. He listens to what you say. He can hold a conversation with you and cares about you. I have always felt comfortable during my visits with him.