A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Maguire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Maguire, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Maguire FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Maguire practice?
- Dr. Kevin Maguire has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Maguire practices Plastic Surgery near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Plastic Surgeons.