Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Malone
Dr. Kevin Malone, DO is a Doctor primarily located in North Chelmsford, MA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Malone is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital, Lowell, MA and Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc. Dr. Malone has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Malone has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kevin Malone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chelmsford, MA.
Dr. Kevin Tomany
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
North Chelmsford, MA 0 mi25
Dr. Peter Roman
North Chelmsford, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Lawrence Johnson
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
North Chelmsford, MA 0 mi38