Dr. Kevin Malone DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 28th, 2015
Dr. Malone is the nicest man... Both great bedside manor n cute... Listens to me... And addresses the problem...

July 30th, 2015
keep looking
The front desk never picked their heads up to start The Doctor ran late He didn't listen and spent five minutes with me if that They messed up the xray twice He waited a month before getting MRI To find out his first diagnosis was wrong You never get a person to pick up the phone

August 19th, 2013
Dr Malone did both my knees excellent doctor ! I am back on my feet! His bedside manner is the best as a nurse I can tell you he is a skilled doctor!

June 4th, 2013
I am an avid runner. During my marathon training, I experienced knee pain that halted my running. I sought treatment with Dr Malone and it was the best decision I could have ever made. He took a lot of time explaining what the issues were and how to make it better. He took a conservative root, which I appreciated very much because surgery would have meant no marathon. I followed his advice and on 4/16/12, I completed my first Boston Marathon!! He is kind and has a great bedside manner. I was very anxious and he recognized that and took the time to make me feel comfortable. I have recommended Dr Malone to whomever is seeking orthopedic care.

February 6th, 2013
Dr. Malone doesn't take the time he should with his patients and is lacking in bedside manners. My husband saw another surgeon in his practice 8 years ago for reconstructive knee surgery, this Dr. has since left the practice. When he began having more severe knee pain we made an appt with Dr. Malone to see what was going on (please note, a followup MRI was never done by the other Dr.) During the appt he asked my husband "what was done" to his knee" which is fine except you could tell he never even looked at his chart to see what was done. He said he found nothing wrong and could give him a brace or a cortizone shot. When my husband refused both he asked "then what did you want to get out of this appointment"? I finally was so upset I said a followup MRI would be a start. So he ordered one, although not happily. By the time the MRI results came back, I had gotten my husband an appointment with Dr. Richardson at Boston Sports and Shoulder. As soon as Dr. Richardson did a range of motion on his knee, he knew what was wrong and confirmed it with the MRI results. My husbands ACL needed reinforcement, it wasn't giving him the stability he needed and was causing severe pain. The original surgery was performed correctly for it's time, however, they have since learned that the way they did ACL surgery 8 years ago was not the best way and did not give the best stability. We will NEVER go back to Dr Malone EVER again and would NOT recommend him to anyone. He just wanted us in and out and pump my husband up with a shot. My husband had surgery in Nov with Dr. Richardson and is in less pain 2.5 months post op and when originally saw Dr. Malone. NO knee brace, cortizone or medication needed!