Hip Replacement 12/15 show details Hip Replacement 12/15
by Dwight Bohm on Mar 13th, 2016

What I remember most is the way Dr. Mansmann spoke about what he does (Latest techniques, Pain Control). I was comfortable with him and his staff from the start. His History with the US Olympic Ski team and the Philadelphia 76ers is very impressive. Not only is he good at his craft; but he likes what he is doing. I need the other hip done and I am anxious to have him do it.

by Susan on Apr 9th, 2015

Very nice, professional, excellent Dr. and surgeon. My knee is so much better.

Patient show details Patient
by BMG on Mar 7th, 2014

Seen Dr. Mansmann, he told me to do one thing an after my surgery the discharge paper work was nothing he had explained in the office. He has this attitude that once he does your surgery your perfect. You should have no more issues. I had to find another Dr. one who actually cared. Once my MRI was done after Dr. Mansmann's oh so wonderful surgery things where not ok. I ended up worse an needed another surgery. So no the pain was not in my head. Stay clear of him. His office staff told me "that's what he has malpractice insurance for". Wow how nice of them to be so supportive of the man who pays them.

Legal Rights show details Legal Rights
May 27th, 2011

Requires that patients sign a binding arbitration agreement,,, would not see me without a signature..???? Been sued to many times Doc. Only a fool or an idiot waves their legal rights.....

Sep 5th, 2009

Have seen Dr. M for shoulder problems requiring arthroscopy after conservative treatment. He is cordial, but matter of fact. Impressive background. Very helpful office staff.