A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Maquiling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Maquiling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Maquiling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maquiling graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Maquiling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Wayne Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maquiling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Maquiling practice?
Dr. Kevin Maquiling practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, TN and Pulaski, TN.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.