A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Maquiling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Maquiling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Maquiling, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maquiling graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Maquiling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Maquiling MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Maquiling practice?
- Dr. Kevin Maquiling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Maquiling practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceburg, TN and Lewisburg, TN.
See Columbia Cardiologists.