A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Maquiling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Maquiling is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maquiling
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Maquiling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Maquiling, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maquiling graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Maquiling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin M Maquiling FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Maquiling practice?
- Dr. Kevin Maquiling has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Maquiling practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Columbia, TN.
See Columbia Cardiologists.