Dr. Kevin Marks MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

January 21st, 2016
We love Dr. Marks!
We take our 2 year old to Dr. Marks and we're always satisfied. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but his incredibly friendly staff makes up for it. The appointments are quick and to the point. My daughter got a rash last year, and we took her to 2 different doctors to find a solution (because Dr.Marks couldn't get us in on such short notice) and neither of the doctors knew how to treat the rash. We finally got an appointment with Marks and he knew exactly what we should do and it worked like a charm. I appreciate his knowledge of current medical studies because he's suggested a couple of homeopathic remedies that we might consider trying that have also worked. All in all, we really enjoy him as our daughter's pediatrician. BONUS: Gives my daughter a book at each visit.

September 21st, 2015
Dr Marks is amazing! Great with my kids and very on point he is truly the best Dr I have ever met!

September 20th, 2015
Embarrassing he calls himself a doctor
I recently went to Dr. Marks for my sons 2 year check up. He came recommended from a friend as I am new to town. The short and sweet of it is, find a different pediatrician. He spent a total of 15 minutes with us and after having my son strip down naked, he completely "forgot" to do a physical exam. He also concluded that my 2 year old is "developmentally delayed" (even though we are bilingual and teaching him the same...), he continued to explain that little boys are "retarded" (no joke he said that), compared to little girls. Plus many more interesting comments and opinions... I will not return to this office. He is unacceptable as a professional.

February 4th, 2015
He's been a wonderful doctor for our son :-)

January 28th, 2015
Great doctor.
Dr. Marks is great with my boys, 2 and 4. He spends time chatting with my four year old and checks in with me at every appointment to see I am doing. He wants to know what kind of activities we are doing and how my emotional well being is. Its great to have a doctor that looks out for the children by making sure parents are mentally and emotionally healthy.