Dr. Kevin Marks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Marks?

February 28th, 2017

A doctor like no other!

Dr. Marks is one of the few people on this planet I would trust to not only provide day to day care for my children, but with their very lives. He is brilliant, caring, truly listens and never makes assumptions, is comfortable with both traditional methods and alternative equally. Our family has known him over 10 years, and have yet to meet another that we trust so fully and completely. He was also the first pediatrician to call personally to check on one of the kids he had seen earlier. Just so much I could say, however the site limits these posts. :-)

January 21st, 2016

We love Dr. Marks!

We take our 2 year old to Dr. Marks and we're always satisfied. Sometimes the wait can be a little long, but his incredibly friendly staff makes up for it. The appointments are quick and to the point. My daughter got a rash last year, and we took her to 2 different doctors to find a solution (because Dr.Marks couldn't get us in on such short notice) and neither of the doctors knew how to treat the rash. We finally got an appointment with Marks and he knew exactly what we should do and it worked like a charm. I appreciate his knowledge of current medical studies because he's suggested a couple of homeopathic remedies that we might consider trying that have also worked. All in all, we really enjoy him as our daughter's pediatrician. BONUS: Gives my daughter a book at each visit.

September 21st, 2015

Dr Marks is amazing! Great with my kids and very on point he is truly the best Dr I have ever met!

February 4th, 2015

He's been a wonderful doctor for our son :-)

January 28th, 2015

Great doctor.

Dr. Marks is great with my boys, 2 and 4. He spends time chatting with my four year old and checks in with me at every appointment to see I am doing. He wants to know what kind of activities we are doing and how my emotional well being is. Its great to have a doctor that looks out for the children by making sure parents are mentally and emotionally healthy.

February 28th, 2017