A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Martinolich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Martinolich is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinolich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Martinolich, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinolich graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Martinolich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Matthew Martinolich FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Martinolich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Martinolich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Martinolich practices Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pulmonologists.