A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Martinolich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Martinolich is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinolich
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinolich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Martinolich, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinolich graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Martinolich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Matthew Martinolich FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Martinolich practice?
- Dr. Kevin Martinolich has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Martinolich practices Pulmonary Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pulmonologists.