A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mathur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mathur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mathur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Mathur practice?
Dr. Kevin Mathur practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.