A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mathur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathur
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mathur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mathur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kumar Mathur MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mathur practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.