A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mathur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mathur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Mathur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kumar Mathur MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Mathur practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mathur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mathur practices Otolaryngology near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Millersburg, OH.
See Wooster Otolaryngologists.