A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Maxwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Maxwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Maxwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maxwell graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Maxwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Stuart Maxwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Maxwell practice?
- Dr. Kevin Maxwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Maxwell practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.