Dr. Kevin Mcauliffe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Mcauliffe?

March 30th, 2015

Cannot say enough about Dr. McAuliffe and staff. They are attentive to you as a patient and treat you with respect and courtesy. Dr. McAuliffe is a true professional and good man in all ways. Thank You , Dr MacAuliffe. What was a failing vision, is now almost perfect

March 25th, 2015

We have been patients of DR McAuliffe for 25 years. Great staff, equipment.

February 27th, 2015

Review

February 19th, 2015

I was extremely pleased with both the doctor and the excellent results.

February 18th, 2015

Dr. McAuliffe Performed cataract surgery on my left eye. I have never been able to see very well for many years. I can now see everything better than ever. I am 75 yrs old. I would highly recommend this Doctor to my friends and to anyone needing an excellent eye physician. He is extremely caring and compassionate with excellent bedside manners. You will not be disappointed ever.

October 21st, 2014

Excellent compassionate care

After moving to the area 8 years ago and looking for new doctors, a friend recommended Dr. McAuliffe. I have received the best of care ever since! It is never too long a wait when you have an appointment and the staff are helpful and friendly. I recently had cataract surgery and my vision and recovery were amazing! He even called me at home the night of the surgery to make sure I was having no problems. I would highly recommend Dr. McAuliffe!

March 25th, 2014

I Highly Recommend Dr. McAuliffe

After a conversation with a friend about my need for eye surgery after I lost confidence in my former eye doctor…he did not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kevin Mc Auliffe, M.D. My friend and his family have been patients of Dr. McAuliffe for many years and continue to see Dr. McAuliffe. Dr. McAuliffe gave me a detailed examination. Cataracts were a problem and also early stage Glaucoma. Dr. McAuliffe performed cataract surgery and treated the Glaucoma. The surgery went very well. Dr. McAuliffe reviewed all details of my surgery and treatment with me. Dr. McAuliffe told me what to do during the healing process. He and his staff are always available to help. Dr. McAuliffe is a very professional and dedicated doctor and genuinely cares about his patients. I have always had confidence in him. I have recommended him to several friends. Thank you, Dr. Mac, for my greatly improved eye sight.

February 21st, 2014

Excellence in Eye Care

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. McAuliffe for 25 years. We've never thought of selecting another Ophthalmologist. We believe Dr. McAuliffe is the best. In our association with him, we know him to be very meticulous and a perfectionists. He spends ample time with me making sure that I understand how my eyes are doing, questions my general health, current medications, and if appropriate explains how other things going on in your body can effect the eyes. As a patient, I appreciate his attention to details and believe all Doctor should have these skills. His staff members display the same skills in their performance. I recently had Cataract Surgery on both eyes. I put the surgery off way to long because I tend to be a procrastinator. Dr McAuliffe explained the entire process in detail. His staff coordinated everything. I met him at the Surgery Center early in the AM, he did the surgery, attended the follow up, and didn't leave until I was ready to be released. We repeated the process one week later with the other eye. I am seeing better than ever and loving it. Very happy with Dr. McAuliffe and have recommended him many times to friends and business associates.

January 16th, 2014

Outstanding Professional

Dr. McAuliffe and Staff provide excellent service in all areas. I have been a patient for over ten years. In 2004, he performed sucessful cataract surgery on my eyes and I have been very satisfied with my vision since the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. McAuliffe to anyone.

June 19th, 2013

Retired (Office Manager for Neurologist)

I have been a patient of Dr. Kevin McAuliffe for over 25 years. Dr. McAuliffe is highly professional, softly spoken, with a warm, caring demeanor. He spends as much time as you need to answer any and all questions that might concern you or your family. I had a problem and called him at home on a Saturday to explain my symptoms, turned out to be a retinal tear, and was called back on Sunday morning so he could check to see if I was worse and needed to come in before Monday. I just had bilateral cataract surgery and because I feel so strongly that he is the best eye surgeon in the area, I paid cash instead of using my HMO. (Dr. McAuliffe is not on my HMO plan). As my HMO would not pay any of the out-patient or anesthesia bills, I still would not consider having another surgeon. I felt that my confidence in him out weighted the money issue. He called after each surgery to see how I was and to make sure I called if there were any problems. In today's new health climate, it is refreshing to have the staff greet you cheerfully and with the attitude of helping you quickly. Their attitude is a reflection of the doctor. You can not find a better eye surgeon in this area. I also will say that I travel to come into his office as I no longer live in this area.

June 5th, 2013

Appalling

Dr. Mcauliffe has been in business in Jacksonville a very long time. I could write a book on why I will never go back or recommend him. Blunt arrogance comes to mind when I think of him and his staff. His attitude makes you feel stupid if you ask a question. His billing company is the worst I have encountered. I just received a letter from a collection company for a bill that is 2 weeks old. Do not go to this doctor. He fills his appointments at 8:00 a.m. arrives at 9:00 a.m. and spends 5 minutes with each one. Appalling business ethics for a doctor. There was so many people in the waiting room there was not enough chairs. It's all about the money.

May 22nd, 2013

Liturgical Musician

My husband, who has had Parkinson's disease for 20 years, recently had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. McAuliffe was well versed in the effect P.D. has on the eye and on what procedures were required to perform the surgery on a patient with Deep Brain Stimulators. He, and everyone on his staff, are friendly, courteous and polite. Dr. McAuliffe treated my husband with upmost respect and dignity. The surgery itself was very successful and we highly recommend Dr. McAuliffe.