Dr. Kevin Mcbride MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 18th, 2013
Observer
I came in with one of his clients and was very impressed with his professionalism as well as he warm manner. I had never met him before. He was very nice to me as it was our first time meeting. And he was very kind and caring to his client, my friend.

November 16th, 2010
Dr. McBride has been my doctor for the past 12 years or so. He is very pleasant, respectful, and responsive. I have never had a problem getting an appointment(within reason), getting a prescription refilled, and he has even called me at 9pm, himself, to give me test results I was waiting for. I picked him out of a list of doctors in a PPO catalogue when my insurance changed having no idea what to expect, and I never thought of switching again. I am very pleased with his practice.

March 19th, 2010
I wish Dr. McBride success in the future.
I was seen by Dr. McBride for about 3 years. During this time, Dr. McBride exhibited much patience and listening. Dr. McBride referred me to several others to help diagnose some issues I was having and after having gone through many of the reports myself... I am very sorry I left without saying goodbye. Anyways, I think Dr. McBride is a very good Dr. and should be given consideration by anyone looking for a family Dr.