A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McComsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McComsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McComsey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. McComsey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. McComsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin William McComsey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. McComsey practice?
- Dr. Kevin McComsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McComsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brunswick, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Medina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.