Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Mcconnell
Dr. Kevin Mcconnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcconnell is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, St Joseph Hospital West and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Mcconnell has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Mcconnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. Ramin Rashidian
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Evansville, IN 0 mi
Dr. James Porter
Hospitalist, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Evansville, IN 0 mi21
Dr. Tashfeen Mahmood
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Evansville, IN 0 mi8