A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McCracken:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McCracken, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon, Spinal Pain Management is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McCracken, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCracken graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCracken has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Alan McCracken MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin A. McCracken practice?
- Dr. Kevin McCracken has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin McCracken practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, NJ.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.