Dr. Kevin Mccracken Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Mccracken?

Very caring and spends a lot of time with his patients.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Excellent

Posted on April 10th, 2016

Having a medical background myself, I admit to being opinionated. This being said, I am very careful when doctor shopping. I was extremely pleased to have found Dr. McCracken. Most orthopedic surgeons are egotistical and ready to take you into surgery. This has not been the case with Dr. McCracken. He is conservative and believes that the body generally wants to heal itself. We share that belief. Additionally, he explained everything in detail while reviewing my MRI. I feel that he allows a truly collaborative patient doctor relationship. I find him to be ethical, kind, caring, and of course competent and professional. And, he takes his time. I never feel rushed. The staff was equally welcoming. I have nothing bad to say about this physician.

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD

Posted on April 15th, 2015

most caring and best doctor in the world - I owe my life to him

Second to None

Posted on September 18th, 2013

If you're tired of dealing with doctors who don't take the time to listen to you or staff that are rushed, rude or indifferent to your suffering; then I highly recommend OSCNJ. Dr. MCCracken and his staff are exceptional. Compassionate, professional, dedicated and like few others. They all go above and beyond the call of duty. It was luck that brought me to them and their willingness to fit me for an emergency visit to address my pain and their exceptional treatment of patients that will keep me coming back. Dr. is down to earth and open minded. Genuine care. What more could anyone ask? They are second to none.

Heart of Gold

Posted on December 19th, 2011

Dr. McCracken is unlike any other physician you will ever encounter. He is conscientious, ethical, and brilliant. His approach is truly patient centered and his treatment regimens are always in the patient's best interest, physically and psycho-socially. He went into medicine for the right reasons: to help & heal. His intentions remain pure and altruistic. This physician has a God given heart of gold and remains dedicated to giving excellent patient care. I would recommend him to any friend, family member without hesitation.

THE BEST DOCTOR

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I was 18 years old when i was in a bad car accident. Dr McCracken saved my life. I believe he is the best doctor I have ever been to, and he cares about his patients like no other doctor I have ever dealed with. When you have an appointment with you he never rushes you. He takes the time to answer all your questions and makes sure that you understand everything. He is so genuine. I have always said this and one day it will happen, when I get married he will get the first invite to my wedding!!!!!!!! THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD BY FAR

The Needle in the Haystack

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I had been referred to Dr. McCracken in 2001. Very caring, highly intelligent doctor. Speaks to patients not over them. Spends time and ensured I understood options. I was in my 20s when I first needed an orthopedic surgeon. I thank my lucky stars that I came across him. He has been my needle in the haystack. Always follows up immediately. Nice office staff. I would recommend him to any family member.

Posted on March 29th, 2017