A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McCullum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McCullum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McCullum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullum graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McCullum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCullum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. McCullum practice?
Dr. Kevin McCullum practices Family Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Family Physicians.