A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McDonald, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin McDonald MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin McDonald practice?
- Dr. Kevin McDonald has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin McDonald practices Emergency Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Salem, MA.
See Salem Emergency Physicians and Salem Hospice & Palliative Specialists.