A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McGeever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McGeever is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McGeever, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGeever graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGeever has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Patrick McGeever MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. McGeever practice?
- Dr. Kevin McGeever has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McGeever practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.