A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McGrath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McGrath, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McGrath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P McGrath MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Kevin McGrath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McGrath practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Allergists and Wethersfield Internists.