A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McGrath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McGrath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGrath
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGrath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McGrath, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGrath graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. McGrath has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P McGrath MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. McGrath practice?
- Dr. Kevin McGrath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McGrath practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Internists and Wethersfield Allergists.