A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McManus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McManus, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. McManus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vandrbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T McManus MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. McManus practice?
- Dr. Kevin McManus has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McManus practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Radiologists.