A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McNeely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McNeely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McNeely, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McNeely graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McNeely has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin McNeely MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin McNeely practice?
- Dr. Kevin McNeely has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McNeely practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santee, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.