A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin McVary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin McVary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin McVary, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Panic Disorder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. McVary graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McVary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin McVary MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin McVary practice?
- Dr. Kevin McVary has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin McVary practices Urology near Springfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Springfield Urologists.