A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Meacham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Meacham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Meacham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meacham graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meacham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meacham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Meacham practice?
Dr. Kevin Meacham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Larchmont, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Larchmont Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Larchmont Preventive Medicine Specialists.