A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Means is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Means
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Means Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Means, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Means has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Means MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Means practice?
- Dr. Kevin Means has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Means practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Physiatrists.