A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Means is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Means, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Means has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Means MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Means practice?
- Dr. Kevin Means has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Means practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Physiatrists.