A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Means:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Means is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Means, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Means graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Means has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Means accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan