A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Melnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melnick
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Melnick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Melnick practice?
- Dr. Kevin Melnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Melnick practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.