A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Melnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Melnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Melnick practice?
Dr. Kevin Melnick practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians, Norristown General Practitioners, and Norristown Geriatric Doctors.