A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Melnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Melnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melnick
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Melnick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melnick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Melnick DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Melnick practice?
- Dr. Kevin Melnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Melnick practices Family Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians.