A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Merkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Merkley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Merkley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Merkley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Merkley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Merkley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Merkley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Merkley practices Ophthalmology near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Galveston, TX.
See Sandy Ophthalmologists.