A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Merkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Merkley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Merkley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Merkley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Merkley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Merkley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Merkley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Merkley practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.