A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Merkley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Merkley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merkley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Merkley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Merkley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Merkley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin H Merkley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Merkley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Merkley has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Merkley practices Ophthalmology near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Salt Lake City, UT.
See Sandy Ophthalmologists.