A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Michels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Michels has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Michels practice?
Dr. Kevin Michels practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.