Learn more about Dr. Kevin Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Michels, Oculoplastics-Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michels
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Michels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Michels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Michels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Michels practice?
- Dr. Kevin Michels has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Michels practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pullman, WA and Richland, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.