A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Michels is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Michels, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michels has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin S Michels MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin S. Michels practice?
- Dr. Kevin Michels has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Michels practices Ophthalmology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA and Pullman, WA.
See Spokane Ophthalmologists.