A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Mielke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Mielke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Mielke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Mielke graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mielke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Jon Mielke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Mielke practice?
- Dr. Kevin Mielke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Mielke practices Family Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA.
See Riverside Family Physicians.